Lesley Harris is the Founder of Capital Giving, a philanthropic initiative established to support projects of benefit to women and girls in the ACT and surrounding areas.
Under the umbrella of Capital Giving she provides flexible and cost effective services to strengthen the capacity of your ‘For Purpose’ organisation in the areas of fundraising, business management, project development and planning, small group training, mentoring and capacity building services.
A proportion of fee income will be allocated to Capital Giving to further the mission of Capital Giving to cultivate a spirit of generosity and community connection in the ACT Region, whilst also advancing opportunities for local women.
Capacity Building Services Offered
Fundraising & Assistance with Grants
Assistance to determine your best approach to fundraising through:
- Our mentoring and advisory service
- Fundraising plan development
- Tailored training to get you started with your fundraising strategy
- Assistance with developing your case for support
- Support with grant seeking and grant writing
Program & Projects
Assistance to help you in the following areas:
- Guidance on how to conduct your project need
- Development & implementation of surveys & questionnaires
- Literature Reviews
- Analysis & synthesis of information
- Development of reports with recommendations to inform future actions
When it’s time to put your ideas into action services are available to support your project/program planning, including:
- Development of project action plans to include monitoring & evaluation
- Budget development & risk management
Lesley Harris has an impressive record in senior leadership positions within the not-for-profit, education, health and community sectors. Since 2004, Lesley has demonstrated a profound understanding of the operation of community and not-for-profit organisations involved in areas including health promotion support for the homeless, preschool attendance for disadvantaged families, community education and addressing family violence. Lesley’s experience includes active participation in strategic planning, business planning and restructure, governance functions, compliance and acquittal, research and analysis, and stakeholder management.
Contact Lesley to discuss your requirements:
Phone: 0419 123 515